Our client requested an IT-system, which includes 3 components:
- mobile app for IOS and Android
- web-interface, allowing one to work from PC
- API server, connecting 1C with the mobile app
The client needed a mobile app to optimize housing and communal services work and establish communication channels with the users.
Our team included a project manager, a designer, backend and frontend developers, and a QA.
During the process of the work our team managed to implement the following functions:
- Meters data
- Housing and communal services payments
- Payment and charges info
- Feedback forms
- Complaint and claim forms
Some extraordinary features:
- automatic data loading, allowing to have data updates without any need to refresh the page
- an account holder can choose the device: either his web-account or the app.
An admin panel was created in order to ensure content management and tariff information editing. Moreover, our team managed to create a server, which allows to keep the data, and an API, which makes it possible for the client to receive his data via 1C, web-interface, or a mobile app.
With the help of the app, our client managed to solve the following problems:
- decrease accounts receivable due to the convenience of the payment form
- decrease in the number of personal appeals, concerning the payments made, due to the opportunity to watch the history of payments
- increase of the users’ loyalty due to the transparency of the charging system
- optimized communication between the users and employees, with the history of requests
- simplification of the communication due to the creation of a single information area.
Technologies used: TypeScript, Express, Postgres, VueJS, ReactNative.