A mobile app for women to control their birth control pills taking.
The client needed a mobile app, which can be used by the women, taking birth control pills with different timing and forms of use.
Our team included a project manager, a designer, backend and frontend developers, and a QA.
During the process of the work our team managed to implement the following functions:
- registration via mobile number
- opportunity to choose between the type and the name of the medication
- interactive pillbox, imitating a real one
- time reminders
- informational blocks (medication info, FAQ, etc.)
Some extraordinary features:
- autocompleting of the regime and dosage in accordance with the medication’s name.
- opportunity to add a new medication
To enable the client to add new medications, taking schemes, and other information our team has created an admin panel
The app’s development allowed our client, a women hospital, to increase their clients’ loyalty and motivate their further cooperation.
Technologies used: React Native, JS, Firebase.