A multiplatform mobile app and data server for a bar & restaurant chain “London Group”
ItFox has been cooperating with “London Group” in the field of BPA for three years. Mobile App is a new project, which aims at the implementation of the loyalty program.
Our client needs a mobile app for IOS and Android, which will help his customers join the loyalty program.
Our team included a project manager, a designer, a backend and a frontend developer, and a QA.
The working process allowed us to implement the following functions:
- registration via SMS
- individual account with two roles:
* guest account (personal info and QR-code)
* waiter account (QR-code scanner and guest information)
- admin panel (web-interface with a list of users, time of visit, bills, etc.)
Some extraordinary features:
- opportunity to send an invitation code
- users’ preferences (food and drinks)
- comments about the users (problems, habits, etc.)
The admin panel is used to save the information about the guests’ preferences and habits. Moreover, ItFox managed to create a data server.
This mobile app was primarily developed as MVP, aiming to test the idea of transforming the loyalty program into a mobile format.
Our first hypotheses were approved: our client’s customers expressed their interest in the app, providing positive feedback. Also, the developed application received high praise for its design and was noted in the list of best app design.
Technologies used: Python, Django, Postgres, TypeScript, ReactNative.